Gallery Glass Leading Blanks, Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Gold Sparkle, 2 oz.. Craft Knife, Toothpicks
*Note: Patterns show three numbers denoting each color needed. These numbers correspond to the last three digits of the item number on the bottle of Window Color.
Get the Pattern
- Use photocopier to enlarge patterns approximately 400%.
- To create leading outlines, place leading blanks over the enlarged patterns. Hold the Liquid Leading bottle like you would use a broomstick, hold 3/4" above the leading blank and trace the patterns. Let all leading outlines dry overnight.
- Trim any uneven leading strips with craft knife.
- Fill in leading designs with color then immediately use toothpick to spread color evenly. Be sure color touches edge of leading. Tap underside of leading blank to remove any air bubbles and allow to dry 8 hours to a clear, stained-glass like finish.
- Wash and dry window.
- Carefully remove completed designs from leading blank and apply to window. Note: Store designs by laying flat in a plastic food bag in a cool place.