1-1/4" Wood letters, Small wood boxes with lids, Halloween scrapbook sheets, Wiggly eyes, Glue, Pencil, Scissors
1. Paint each box inside and out a different color: Apple Orchard, Licorice and Perfect Purple, let dry.
2. Use pencil to trace shape of lid on to scrapbook paper. Cut out shapes.
3. Cut a strip of paper to fit around each box.
4. Using Gloss Mod Podge adhere the papers to the lids and boxes, let dry. Apply second coat, let dry.
5. Paint Wood Letters, let dry.
6. Attach letters to top of boxes with Pop Dots.
7. Apply 1 to 2 coats of Sparkle Mod Podge to lid and box, let dry.
8. Glue Wiggly eyes to boxes.