Fabric Creations™ Block Printing Stamps - Small - Square Sprial Geo #27183, Ten plastic beverage cups, White string of 10 lights, 12" x 12" Fabric square of the following colors: red; purple; yellow; turquoise, Sheet of paper, Pencil, Scissors, Craft glue, Stencil, Wood-burning tool (optional)
- Create a pattern from the beverage cup by holding a pencil on the top of the cup and rolling on the paper to draw the curve. Line up the top line with the cup and now place the pencil on the other end of the cup and roll to draw the curve. Cut out pattern.
- Lay pattern on each square of fabric and trace pattern shape.
- Place foam mat under fabric square and begin stamping as shown. Let paint dry.
- Heat set paint according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut out fabric shape and glue onto beverage cup. Trim as necessary.
- Melt a hole in the top of the beverage cup just large enough to insert the light bulb and holder.