ArtMinds™ Arrow Plaque Sign: SKU #386114, Brick, Crackle and black scrapbook papers, Scissors, Craft knife, Ruler, Wax paper, Squeegee, Flat brush ½”, Sea sponge, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Paint arrow sign with Steel Gray. With sea sponge, apply Antique Copper randomly around edges and down center of arrow. When dry, apply Burnt Umber over copper as shown to create rust effect.
- Cut a rectangle approximately 12” x 5” from brick scrapbook paper. Cut letters from crackle and black scrapbook paper using letter patterns.
- Apply Mod Podge® to back of brick rectangle and center on arrow. Place wax paper over rectangle and squeegee to smooth.
- Position black letters onto arrow as shown. Mod Podge® each letter to plaque in same manner. Repeat with crackle letters offsetting each one to create a shadow. Let dry at least twenty minutes.
- Apply several coats of Mod Podge® over entire plaque allowing dry time between coats.