White cardstock, Blue painters tape, Green paper, Blue and white polka dot paper, Black permanent marker, Star template
- Using Mod Podge, adhere the white and green paper together. Allow the medium to dry and cut 4.5" x 6.5" cards.
- Cut stars from the blue and white polka dot and glue to the backs.
- Tape a small border around the front of the card and paint with Black.
- Create fingerprint and handprint animals using the colors listed.
- Add the letter to the left hand corner with Black. Write the name and details with the black permanent marker.