Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Pop Pink, 2 oz. #026460202W, 8 ½” x 10 ½” chalkboard with frame, Lara’s crafts 1 ¾” heart value pack – 20313 (16 piece), Twine, Assorted 1” miniature clothespins, Flat brush ¼”, Optional – chalk, Foam plates, Water basin, Paper towels, Hand drill, Ruler, Scissors, Pencil
- 1. Divide wood hearts into four groups of four. Paint first group Hydrangea Pink.
- Mix equal parts 1:1 of Hydrangea Pink and Pop Pink. Paint second group of four hearts.
- Paint third group of hearts Pop Pink.
- Mix equal parts 1:1 of Pop Pink and Napthol Crimson. Paint last group of four hearts.
- Stencil the word LOVE as shown onto one each of the four groups of hearts as shown in Black. Let dry.
- Cut four lengths of twine approximately 16” long. Clip heart groupings to twine as shown with clothespins.
- Lay twine onto chalkboard frame and mark where holes will be drilled with pencil. Drill holes.
- Decorate chalkboard with chalk if desired.
- Tie ends of twine through holes as shown and trim excess.
Tip: Personalize hearts with a name or sentiment for a different look.