⅜" Cotton rope, Electric drill, Sandpaper
- Basecoat canvas panels with Nutmeg. Allow to dry.
- Add dots around the sides with the smallest dauber in White. Allow to dry.
- Sand to distress.
- Make ⅜" holes with drill in each corner of each panel.
- Cut four pieces of rope the length you would like. When determining the length add 4" for each knot on each rope.
- Tie a knot at one end and thread through the hole in one corner of the first panel. Tie another knot and leave it loose. Add another panel. Tie another loose knot and add the last panel. Repeat for all other corners.
- Hang up the panels. Move the knots up and down until they are all even.