5"x7" Canvas panel, 5 ½” x 10 ½” piece of pallet wood, Jute twine, ¾” Foam Spouncer®, 1” Flat brush, 1” Script liner, Hot glue, ½”Stencil brush, Pencil
- Paint the canvas with Pink Parfait. Mix a small amount of White with the Pink Parfait and add polka dots with the Spouncer.
- Paint your child’s hand with White, leaving out the thumb. Press the handprint onto the canvas. Lightly spounce the top of the ears with White to connect the finger tips. With a toothpick add small dots inside the ear with White.
- Using a paintbrush or the pinky fingerprint, add Black dots for the bunny’s eyes. Paint eyelashes and eyebrows with Black.
- Paint a heart with Pink Parfait for the bunny’s nose. Using a dry stencil brush, lightly rub cheeks in Pink Parfait. Add the mouth and whiskers in Black.
- Mark on the pallet wood where the canvas will be attached with pencil. Lightly write “Happy Easter” with pencil and paint with Key West.
- When the paint is dry lightly sand the piece of pallet wood and antique with a small amount of watered down White.
- Hot glue the canvas and jute hanger in place.