Large flat brush, Small round brush, Small wiggly eyes, White craft glue, Transfer paper, Pencil, Store-bought cobwebs and spiders, Accent ribbon, Thick craft wire, 12” x 12” stretched canvas
- Paint canvas Lavender. Let dry.
- Using pencil, trace pattern on tracing paper.
- Transfer pattern on canvas.
- Paint moon and windows Apple Orchard. Let dry.
- Paint house and bats Licorice. Let dry.
- Paint words Purple. Let dry.
- Glue wiggly eyes in windows. Add curled wire hanger to top of canvas; tie bow on hanger.
- Glue cobwebs and spider on surface.