FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Orange, 2 oz. - 2793, Paper mache round - 3 3/4" x 3/8", Wood pumpkin – 2 pieces, Halloween scrapbook paper – green with glitter scrolls, Halloween themed ribbon (orange with jack o’ lanterns – 12"), 1” flat brush, Liner brush, White craft glue, Pencil, Scissors
- Trace the ornament onto the scrapbook paper with the pencil. Trace one side and then flip over and trace the other. Cut both pieces out just inside the lines with the scissors.
- Basecoat the ornament with Yellow Citron and the pumpkin wood pieces with Pure Orange. Give at least two coats. Allow to dry.
- Paint both pumpkin wood pieces with Extreme Glitter. Paint three coats. Allow to dry.
- While the pumpkins are drying, decoupage the scrapbook paper to the ornament with the Mod Podge. Coat the ornament with Mod Podge and apply the paper, smoothing with your fingers. Allow to dry for 15 – 20 minutes and then flip over and do the other side.
- Coat the entire ornament with at least two coats of Mod Podge. Allow to dry for at least one hour.
- Use the liner to paint a jack o’ lantern face on both of the pumpkin wood pieces using Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Trim the ribbon to fit around the outside of the ornament. Glue down using the craft glue.
- When everything is dry, glue one pumpkin to the center of one side of the ornament and the other pumpkin to the other side. Allow the ornament to dry for 24 hours before using.