Clay pot 6”, Tape, Liner brush #1, Round brush #4, Flat brush ½”, Transfer paper, Pencil, Paper towels, Foam plates, Water basin
Get the Pattern
- Paint body of clay pot with Parchment. Paint rim and inside of pot Citrus Green. Let dry.
- Tape off border along bottom of pot and paint Coffee Latte.
- Transfer pumpkin patter around body of pot. Paint Pueblo. Let dry.
- Use liner brush with Parchment to paint line detail on pumpkins.
- Paint stems and vine detail with Citrus Green.
- Apply dot detail by dipping opposite end of paint brush in Cardinal Red.