Wood Heart, Book Page, Foam Paintbrush, Bottle Cap, Scrapbook Paper, Pin-Back, Jewel Glue
- Using the wood heart as a guide, cut a heart from the book page.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the paper, then position the paper onto the wood heart.
- Press with your fingers to smooth out any air bubbles. Let dry.
- Paint the back of the heart with red paint.
- Paint around the edges of the heart with the red paint in a feathered distressed style.
- Add a layer of Neon Extreme Glitter to the pin.
- To make the bottle cap, cut a circle of paper to fit inside the cap.
- Glue the paper to the cap using Mod Podge.
- Once dry add a layer of Dimensional Magic to the cap. Let dry.
- Using jewel glue, glue the bottle cap to the center of the heart and a pin-back to the back of the heart.