Wooden snowflake, 24 small rhinestones, 1 large rhinestone, Masking tape, Unfinished wooden plaque, White craft glue
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat frame Christmas Red and inside of frame Jamaican Sea.
- Tape off an 1" boarder around the inside edge of plaque. Using the 3/4" flat brush, dry brush Wicker White inside the taped off area. Let dry. Remove tape.
- Using the pattern provided, transfer "Let It Snow" to plaque on top of dry brushed area. Paint words in Licorice. Let dry.
- Using a liner brush, make a small looping line around the edge of the white dry brushed area with Christmas Red.
- Basecoat the snowflake Wicker White and then dry brush with Christmas Red. Add rhinestones to snowflake using white craft glue. Refer to photo for placement. Raise the snowflake by adding pop dots to bottom of snowflake. If snowflake has a hole in the center you may need to add pop dots to raise large rhinestone.