- Mod Podge Podgeable Clear Shapes, Item #23331
- Halloween Scrapbook Paper (letters)
- Gem Glue
- Three (3) Jumprings
- Glitter Owl
- Trace the Podgeable shapes over Halloween themed scrapbook paper. Cut out the design. We spelled the word, “hoo” but you can spell any word or just use pictures.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the top of the Podgeable square and to the back of the cut paper. Position the paper on the Podgeable. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge to the photo. Dry for 2 hours. Do this for each shape.
- Using gem glue, attach rhinestones to the corners of each Podgeable shape. Allow to dry completely before moving onto the next step.
- Place the Podgeable shapes on a hard flat surface. Cover the square Podgeable with Dimensional Magic. Begin around the outer edge, work around the rhinestones and fill until the entire shape is covered. Dry for 24 hours in an undisturbed and non-drafty place. TOP: if you get an air-bubble, pop with a sewing pin.
- Attach a jumpring to each shape with pliers. Thread the shapes onto a ribbon. Tie knots in between the shapes. Tie the ribbon around the neck of a glittered owl.
Tip: To glitter an item with Mod Podge, paint the item with Mod Podge Gloss and sprinkle glitter all over the item. Tap off the excess glitter and allow to dry.