Styrofoam plates 2, Scissors, Spouncers 1 ¼”-1 ¾”, Glue, Wood dowel, Liner brush #1, Dark pink foam sheets 2mm - 2
Get the Pattern
- Using spouncer, apply Yellow
paint to center of one foam plate and Limeade to the other. Let dry.
- Cut out five hearts from foam
sheets. And apply Pink Parfait dots with spouncer.
- Paint dowel rod Limeade.
- Apply Aquamarine to rim of
- With liner brush, paint words
in Black. Create dots using opposite end of spouncer dipped in paint.
- Cut out two leaves from
- Glue hearts to back of Yellow
plate, then dowel rod, then leaves to dowel rod to finish.