- Plastic Easter eggs
- Coordinating metallic FolkArt paints
- 1″ Paintbrush
- Hot glue gun
- Cardboard or egg carton
- Drill with ~2 mm bit
Color Shift Eggs
- Basecoat each egg using a coordinating metallic color for best results.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Color Shift paint until desired opacity is achieved.
Treasure Gold Eggs
- Apply 2-3 coats of Treasure Gold paint, or until desired opacity is achieved.
• Drill small holes into the bottom of each egg.
• Hot glue thumbtacks upside-down onto the underside of an egg carton or onto a flat piece of cardboard.
• After each coat of paint, rest egg on thumbtack to dry.