Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Guaranteed delivery for Christmas! Order by 12/10 to ensure on-time delivery for the holidays. Need gift ideas? Checkout our Holiday Gift Guide!
Save 20% on Paint Kits & Sets!
Give the gift of creativity! Order $50 or more on paint sets and craft supplies by December 9th and receive 20% off your order, plus free U.S. ground shipping! This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion Shipping details.
Get in the school spirit with this one of a kind design with Kicks!
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. To prep your shoes, wash them gently with soap and water, rinse well and let dry. Work on a flat surface protected with newspaper. Remove laces. Tape off any areas of the project surface you do not want to paint with masking tape.
2. While your shoes are masked with masking tape, color block the shoes with Pale Blue and Yellow. Let dry.
3. Sketch a paw print shape onto a blank sheet of printer paper. Cut out the shape and trace it onto your shoes.
4. Fill in your sketch with your desired paw print color. Let dry.
5. Use a small flat brush to outline the paw print in a darker color. Let dry.
6. Remove the masking tape and lace your shoes.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.