Two small mason jars, Red yarn, White yarn, Two wood ornaments shapes, #10 flat brush, small liner brush, Hot glue, Bucilla #43803 Doodle Loom Pompon Maker
- Following directions on Pompon maker, make 2 small pompons.
- Wash and dry mason jars, rub with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Paint the bottom 1 ½” of jar with Wicker White. Paint the top 1 ½” with Apple Red. Let dry
- Wrap middle of jars with yarn as shown- Use hot glue to secure the start and end of yarn.
- Paint wood ornaments with Wicker White and let dry.
- Leave bottom white and paint ornament with Aque,paint top with Gold Metallic, let dry.
- Brush Wicker white onto first 3 fingers of child’s hand and press onto shape as shown, creating group of snowmen. Let dry.
- Add eyes, mouth and buttons with liner brush and Black, Let dry,
- Mix 1 part Gold to 1-part Red and paint carrot noses.
- Paint scarf with Red.
- Add names with Black and small liner brush.
- Let dry then tie ornaments around each glass as shown.