Burlap canvas, Pencil, Squeeze bottle (fine tip), Chunky yarn, Scissors, Dried beans
- Using a pencil, mark the outline of a flower.
- Fill the squeeze bottle with Mod Podge Gloss. Apply the Mod Podge along the pencil lines.
- Place the yarn onto the Mod Podge pencil lines while the Mod Podge is wet. Allow to dry.
- Using the squeeze bottle, fill in the inside area of the flowers and stems with Mod Podge.
- Fill each section with dried beans. Allow to dry overnight.
: For a different look, switch the beans for dried rice or small pasta.