9x12 wood plaque, River stones, Black chenille stems, Wiggle eyes, Gloss sealer, Ruler, Pencil, Hot glue or craft glue, Masking tape, Scissors
1. Basecoat the plaque with White, including the edges.
2. Paint the top of the plaque with Green Clover as shown. Paint Black stripes on the edge of the plaque.
3. Using the ruler, measure from the bottom creating 2 ½” squares for the Tic Tac Toe board.
4. Create the letters to spell Tic Tac Toe with chenille stems and glue to the plaque.
5. Paint five stones Banana and five stones Hot Pink. Add the stripes and polka dots to the ladybugs and bumblebees using Black.
6. Seal the rocks to prevent the paint from chipping. Glue the wiggle eyes and chenille stems to the rocks for wings.