15 Large tongue depressors, 1/8” red ribbon, 1/8” blue ribbon, 1/8” white ribbon, Craft glue, Drill (Adults Only), ½” flat brush
- Basecoat 10 depressors with Denim Blue. Basecoat 5 depressors with Bright Red.
- Glue the blue depressors into the shape of a star. Add glue to the place where the depressors overlap.
- Glue the red depressors into a smaller star. Allow glue to dry.
- Have an adult drill small holes into the tops of each star and the sides of the larger star.
- Cut 12” pieces of each color of ribbon and string though the holes in the sides of the stars.
- String a white ribbon though the red star and hang from the larger star. Add another white ribbon to the top the blue star for hanging.