Two (2) Styrofoam pumpkins of varying size, Assorted leaves (or photocopies of assorted leaves)
- Paint pumpkins with Sheepskin Chalk Paint. Do not paint the stems. Let dry.
- Paint a second coat if needed.
- If using photocopies of leaves cut out each leave.
- Apply Mod Podge to back of each leave with medium brush and place onto pumpkin as shown. Press leaves down making sure they are flat on pumpkin.
- Continue placing leaves until you have the look you want. Let dry.
- Brush a thin coat of Ultra Matte Mod podge over entire pumpkin and let dry.