Two (2) glass jars with metal lids, Jute string, Scissors, Silk flower acorns, Leaf photographs printed on vellum, Wax paper
- Cut out leaves, enough to cover both jars.
- Place leaves onto wax paper and brush a thin coat of Mod Podge onto back side of image.
- Place onto glass jar and press down, removing and bubblies under image.
- Repeat with leaves until jar is covered as desired. Let dry.
- Using medium flat brush, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over entire jar and let dry.
- Tie acorns to neck of jar with jute cord as shown.
- TIP: To use the lid while a burning a candle, drill a handful of holes into the lid first!