Unfinished wood faceted bracelet sanded smooth, 4 pages of leopard print scrapbook paper, Small piece tracing paper, Pencil, Scissors, Ruler, Hot Glue gun, Large round paper mache hat box, 1½” flat brush, 1 yard dark brown 2” wide grosgrain ribbon
- Hold the tracing paper up to one of the flat oval areas and trace shape. Cut out 5 ovals of leopard print using this pattern.
- Paint entire wood bracelet with Licorice. Let dry.
- Glue leopard print ovals into place using a small amount of the Mod Podge Satin. Press air bubbles out with fingers. Let dry.
- Paint two smooth even coats of the Mod Podge Satin over entire bracelet, letting dry between coats.
- Paint inside of box and lid, and bottom of box with Licorice.
- Paint top of lid and rim with English Mustard.
- Measure and cut leopard print paper to fit height of box.
- Use Mod Podge Satin to glue paper into place, using fingers to rub out air bubbles. Let dry.
- Paint Mod Podge Satin over entire box to seal and give a smooth finish.
- Paint over the English Mustard areas with an even coat of Hologram Gold Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Tie a bow with the brown ribbon. Use Hot Glue to attach to box lid. Trim ends in dove-tail.