Six wood shape rectangles 2 ½” x 3 ½”, Illustration board, Tape, Ivory satin ribbon ¼”, Button, ¼” stencil brush, ½” flat brush, Gray patterned scrapbook paper, Scissors, Craft knife and blades, Ruler, Glue
1. Basecoat wood rectangles with Dove Gray. Apply liberal coat of crackle medium. Let dry.
2. Measure and cut illustration board into six 3 /4” x 4 ¼” rectangles.
3. Referring to application instructions on bottle, mod podge paper to illustration board. When dry, cut off corners of rectangles as shown with scissors.
4. Apply Wicker White to wood rectangles to crackle.
5. Tape off 1 ¾” x 2 ¼” areas to centers of wood pieces. Mix one part Wicker White to three parts each of Seamist, Skintone, Sunflower, Baby Blue, Country Twill and Basil Green.
6. Stencil each color to rectangles and remove tape.
7. Stencil letters as shown in Licorice. Paint in any breaks in letters with liner brush.
8. Create loop in one end of ribbon. Start gluing ribbon to mod podged boards 4” from end of loop. Glue 1 ¼” down and space ½” between rectangles. Thread button after first three boards, then complete last three. Finish with another loop.
9. Glue wood rectangles to boards as shown.