Distressed canvas tote, Tape ¼” and 1/8”, Stencil brushes ¼”, Poster board, Ruler, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Place poster board inside tote for more stability.
- Measure and tape off an approximate space 11” x 12” on front of tote.
- Tape off six horizontal and vertical bands within the rectangular area.
- Using both width of tape, tape off diagonal areas as shown.
- Stencil paint colors within taped areas referring to photo for color placement.
- Remove tape.
Project Tip: Change color palette and tote color to reflect any season.