Downloadable pattern, Small paint brush, Tissue box, Small yogurt cup, 2 Toilet paper rolls, Multi-color yarn, Pom-pom, 2 Small pieces of poster board, Scissors, Low temp glue gun, Water basin, Paper towels
Get the Pattern
- Clean the oatmeal container and yogurt cup.
- Flip the oatmeal container over. Tape the yogurt container on the front of the container to create a muzzle.
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half and cut ear shapes. Hot glue to the top of the oatmeal container.
- Cut an opening in the back of the container to accept valentines.
- Paint the entire prepared llama head White. Let dry.
- Paint inside the ears Bright Magenta to Bright Pink. Let dry.
- Apply three coats of Mega Glitter over the yogurt cup letting dry in between coats.
- Coat the head of the llama in sections and apply cotton balls. Let dry.
- Paint the llama eyelashes in color of your choice on the poster board. Let dry. Cut out.
- Hot glue pom-pom nose, pom-pom fringe and eyelashes in place. See project photo for placement.
- Make two tassels and attach to ears.
- Print out downloadable art and make valentines to share!