1/8” pink ribbon, Printed or photocopied image of your choice, Clean sponge, Wax paper, Sponge brush, Scissors, Craft glue, Baby bib, Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters
Please note: images printed on an inkjet printer will not transfer correctly with this medium. Please refer to the related FAQs at the left for more information before starting this project.
- Cover your work surface with wax paper.
- With foam brush, brush on the Picture This Medium to the photocopy or printed image.
- While still wet, pick up print and place it face down on bib.
- Roll Picture This Medium bottle lightly over back of image. This will remove any air bubbles and also help adhere the transfer to the fabric.
- After Picture this has thoroughly dried (about 24 hours), place a wet sponge atop the print to wet the paper backing. When the paper backing has become saturated with water, it can be rolled away from the transfer. A sponge is helpful in removing the paper “fuzz” from the transfer.
- When bib is dry, dip Detail Painter into Bright Pink Shiny paint and use to dot fabric around image on bib. Tie small bow in ribbon and glue to top of bib.