Colorful scrapbook papers, 1 colorful silk flower, 1 large rhinestone, 3 medium size rhinestones, 1/4” x 2” x 12.5” craft plywood, Distress Ink, Sandpaper, Wood glue, Hot glue, Painters tape (Optional)
- Place letters face down on back of scrapbook papers and trace; cut out each letter.
- Paint craft plywood and side and back of each letter with Metallic Rose. Allow to dry.
- Apply papers to the front of each letter with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Use sandpaper to sand away excess paper extending edges. Sand downward in one direction.
- Distress edges of each letter with distress ink.
- Give the sides and front of each letter a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Arrange letters (refer to photo) to stand up on plywood and adhere with wood glue. If necessary, use painter’s tape to hold in place.
- Use hot glue to attach large rhinestone to center of flower, flower to “L” and 3 remaining rhinestones to “V”.