Travel-themed scrapbook papers, Stretched canvas 8 x 10 – 4 x 5, Craft Glue, Liner brush #1, Gold locket charm, Wax paper, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates
- Paint large canvas Ocean Cruise and small one Light Blue.
- Use liner brush to paint corner designs on large canvas. Use opposite end of paintbrush to create Pure Gold dots.
- Cut out images and letters from flip book.
- Apply images to canvases referring to bottle instructions. Place wax paper over placed paper and squeegee to remove excess glue. Repeat with letters and car. (Place book or hard object under canvas to provide structure when using squeegee.)
- Use clear Dimensional Magic over letters and gold glitter to accent travel posters on small canvas.
- Glue small canvas to larger one and then glue charm as shown.