Electric drill, Drill bit set, Screwdriver, Wood glue, Wood screw assortment, 14” Mitre saw, ⅜” x 50’ sisal twisted rope, ⅝" x 36" dowel, ⅞" x 36" dowel
- Cut all of the dowels in half.
- Find the center of the 7/8" dowel halves and drill a pilot hole all the way through. Make an "X" with two halves and insert the screw through both dowels. Repeat with the other two dowels.
- Drill a larger hole two inches from the bottom of each dowel.
- Cut two pieces of rope 24" long. Tie one end in a knot and insert through the outer hole of one of the dowels at the bottom of the "X". Pull the rope through the other dowel of the "X". Determine how low you want the magazine holder to be and tie the other end in a knot. Repeat for the other "X".
- Paint all dowel and "X's" with Bright Red. Allow to dry.
- Glue all of the smaller dowels to the tops of the "X's".