Cereal box, Ruler, Marker, Scissors, Scrapbook paper, Chipboard pineapple, Sparkle ribbon - Gold
- Using a ruler and marker, mark an angle line for cutting. The line should begin at the top corner of the box and end 7” from the bottom. Mark both sides. Cut along this line.
- Cut your papers. Cut 4 pieces. The pieces for the sides should be exact. The pieces for the front and back should have a little extra paper on each side edge for overlapping.
- Apply Mod Podge to the front and back edge papers. Position them onto the box. Press the extra paper over the side edges. Press with your fingers to smooth any air bubbles. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Continue by adding the side papers in the same fashion.
- Paint the pineapple with Bright Gold. Add painted highlights with Sahara Gold and Gold Extreme Glitter.
- Using the Mod Melter, glue ribbon to the front edges and the pineapple to the center.
: Family size cereal boxes work best for magazine holders.