Flat brush ½”, Squeegee, Wax paper, Scissors, Marsala colored fabric, Sandpaper, Pencil, Wooden chest with drawers, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Cut a piece of fabric large enough to cover all the drawers. Lay on a piece of wax paper and brush a coat of Mod Podge® Furniture over surface to seal. Hang to dry.
- Basecoat wooden chest with Java. Let dry.
- Cover Java with Oatmeal and River Walk letting the two colors blend together as shown. Let dry.
- Lightly sand surface to let Java show through creating a weathered look.
- Lay drawer fronts together on opposite side of fabric. Trace with pencil. Cut out fabric.
- Apply a coat of Furniture to drawer front, place fabric over drawer and cover with wax paper. Use squeegee to smooth fabric and remove excess Mod Podge®. Repeat with other drawers and let dry at least twenty minutes.
- Apply several coats of Furniture to drawers to seal.