Mod Podge Podgeable Shapes #12918, Scrapbook paper of your choice, Decorative brads – 2, Baker’s twine, Adhesive alphabet letters, Paintbrush, Scissors, Craft knife, Toothpick, Pencil, Any size craft pumpkin
- Paint your pumpkin with Autumn Leaves. Let dry.
- Paint the stem with Pure Gold. Let dry.
- Paint the entire pumpkin (besides the stem) with FolkArt Crackle Medium. Make sure that you follow the instructions on the bottle before applying. Once you have painted it on, let dry for several hours.
- Paint a medium/thick layer of Forest Moss on top of the Crackle Medium. You should see it work right away! Don’t go back over the area with the paintbrush once it’s crackled (or you will disturb it). Paint the entire pumpkin this way and let it completely dry and crackle. Let dry.
- While your pumpkin is drying, choose your acrylic shapes (I used a variety). Trace them onto the back of your scrapbook paper and cut out the shapes.
- Apply the paper to the back of the acrylic shapes and let dry.
- Add your adhesive alphabet letters to the front of your acrylic shapes. Apply Dimensional Magic over the front of the acrylic shapes (including the letters) and let dry.
- Paint your pumpkin with Mod Podge Matte and let dry.
- String the acrylic shapes onto the baker’s twine by tying a knot on each shape.
- Determine how you will hang the letters on the front of the pumpkin and cut a small slit at each end where you will hang.
- Stick your decorative brads into the slits and wrap the baker’s twine around each brad.
- Trim the baker’s twine – your pumpkin is ready to display.