Wood Letters- Birthday, 2 Asssorted scrap book papers
2 Wood shapes (birds) 2 scraps of coordinating paper, Orange ribbon, Pink ribbon, Black ribbon, 2 Yards jute string
1. Basecoat wood letters with Wicker White, let dry.
2. Basecoat with Pink, let dry. Sand lightly to distress.
3. Using wood letters as pattern cut papers to fit each letter.
4. Following general directions on Mod Podge add paper to wood Letters and wood shapes as shown, let dry.
5. Glue letters to jute cord using hot glue.
6. Tie Ribbon between letters as shown