Cardboard cupcake stand, Scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Craft knife, Craft mat
- Trace each tier of the cupcake stand onto the back of a sheet of scrapbook paper. Cut out each circle shape.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the top-side of the top tier circle. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper that was cut for the top tier circle. Position the paper onto the circle. Smooth the paper with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry.
- Repeat step 2 for the remaining tiers.
- Once all the tiers are dry, place them paper-side down on a cutting matt. Using a craft knife, remove any paper that is blocking the holes.
- Build the cupcake stand as instructed.
- TIP: Add more! Attach ball fringe or ribbons around the edge of the tiers or bling up the center with rhinestones.