Scrapbook paper, Tissue box, 4 Toilet tissue rolls, Brown craft foam, 6” Styrofoam cone, 4” Styrofoam ball, 1 1/2” Styrofoam ball, Wiggle eyes, Fine permanent black marker, Craft glue, Hot glue (Adults only), Scissors, Craft knife (Adults only)
- Rip the scrapbook paper into pieces. Glue to the tissue box with the Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Make a flat side on the 4” ball by pushing it into a flat surface. An adult may also cut a flat side.
- Have an adult cut off the top portion of the cone, leaving 2 ¼” and cut the 1 ½” ball in half. Have an adult hot glue the snout of the dog to the flat side of the ball.
- Cut the toilet tissue paper rolls to desired lengths. Paint the nose Licorice and the head and legs with Ballet Pink.
- Cut a hotdog shaped tail from the brown craft foam. Cut out two ovals from the craft foam for ears. Have an adult hot glue to head. Cut a slit in the end of the tail that will be attach to dog. Glue tail in place. Glue legs on. Glue eyes in place. Use the fine marker to draw a mouth. Glue head on.