Mod Podge ® Tracing Templates - Mod Podge Font 2", 9” Celebrate It Halloween Pumpkin
Note: You can find all of the items mentioned here at your local Michaels store!
- Cut borders and letters for desired Halloween message from papers.
- Apply Mod Podge® to a small vertical section of the pumpkin. While wet, apply a strip of border paper, then smooth in place to remove any air pockets or excess Mod Podge®. Continue adding strips of paper around pumpkin, spacing them equally apart.
- Brush a top coat of Mod Podge® over the paper covered pumpkin. Let dry.
- Apply Mod Podge® to backs of cut letters then place on pumpkin over the paper strips. Add other design elements as desired, then let dry.
- Apply a top coat of Mod Podge® over entire pumpkin to seal. Let dry.
: Cut all paper pieces needed before you begin to decoupage pumpkins.