Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Make your Halloween decor sweet with this festive candy corn sign and matching coasters made with Mod Podge Resin! Easy to make and fun to display!
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Flip your wood panel over and stain the rim of it with Coffee Bean. To do this, mix a 1:3 ratio of paint and water. Paint your watered down paint onto the rim of the canvas and then immediately wipe if off with a paper towel. Let dry.
2. Paint the inside of the panel in Titanium White and let dry.
3. Stencil the phrase “Trick or Treat” with Wrought Iron on your canvas and let dry.
4. Mix the Mod Podge Resin according to the instructions on plaidonline.com/ModPodgeResin.
5. Pour resin into the sign and add candy corns to sign inside the resin.
6. Wait 24 hours before handling.
Learn more about FolkArt Premium Acrylic Paint by watching this video!
Crafting a new surface? Learn which FolkArt paint works best!
Frequently asked questions about FolkArt Paint.
* - Required Field
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.