Materials to Gather:
White Parsons table, Low tack painters tape, Roller foam paintbrush, Scissors, Decorative paper in bold flower print
1. If needed prep the table by cleaning it, sanding it or applying a coat of spray primer.
2. Position the painting template stencil on the corner edge of the table. Use low tack tape to hold in position.
3. Using Pure Black and a foam roller brush, roll the paint over the template. Carefully peel the template and allow the section to dry. Reposition the template on the table, overlapping the edges. Continue until the entire table is covered.
4. Cut bold flower shapes from decorative paper. Using a foam paintbrush, apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper, place onto the table, use a brayer to smooth the paper and remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry and continue until the entire table is covered.
5. Add three layers of clear coat to the table top to protect the design.