Wood shadowbox, Foam paintbrush, Corse loose-bristle paintbrush, Wood word: mommy and me, Scrapbook paper, Wood Pick, Black heavyweight paper, Burlap flower, Resin flowers, Lace scraps, Hot glue
- Paint the outside of the shadow box with Baby Pink. Allow to dry.
- Dry brush Chalk White Adirondack over the Baby Pink. To dry brush, dip the loose bristle course brush into the White Adirondack, tap off almost all of the paint and with a very light hand paint the shadow box.
- Paint the inside edges of the box and the wood mommy and me words with Soft Apple. Dry brush White Adirondack over both. Dry brush the edges of the wood pick.
- Trim the scrapbook paper to fit the inside base of the shadow box. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the shadow box, smooth the paper with a brayer or your fingers, wait 15 min. and then top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Mod Podge a small piece of scrapbook paper to the wood pick.
- Using a foam paintbrush, coat the back of the hand with Baby Pink paint. Press onto black paper and allow to dry. Cut around the handprint.
- Using hot glue attach all the shadow box elements to the inside of the box.
Tip: Create an antique look by coating the shadow box with a layer of Mod Podge Antique.