Large marquis plaque, Flat brush ¼” – ½”, Stencil brush ¼” – ½”, Liner brush #1, Glue
- Base coat plaque Champagne and edge of plaque Antique Copper.
- Referring to bottle instructions, apply Liquid Leaf to wood letter.
- Stencil elements around edge of plaque and on either side of letter. Place letter onto plaque before stenciling for element spacing. Blend Peridot and Ice Blue within elements as shown.
- Use liner brush to paint accent details.
- Create all dots by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
- Glue letter to plaque.