6 ¼” x 10” Burlap cinch bags, Wiggle eyes, 1” Flat brush, #1 Script liner, #2 Flat brush, ½” Stencil brush, Painters tape, Circle template
- Using Limeade, Jack O Lantern and Petunia Purple, paint the child’s hand as shown and press onto the front of the bag.
- Paint the faces with Jet Black, White, and Red Apple.
- With the painters tape, tape off vertical stripes on one bag and a zigzag pattern on the top of another bag. Paint with Jet Black.
- Using Jet Black, stencil the polka dots to the last bag.
- Hot glue the wiggle eyes to the monsters as shown.