Brown lunch bags, Pink cardstock, White cardstock, Red cardstock, Yellow ribbon, Blue painters tape, Scissors, Hot glue
- On one bag tape off stripes and paint with Lavender Sachet and Black. Stencil the star in Award Blue on the other bag. Add Black polka dots with the spouncer.
- Paint the flap Kelly Green and Award Blue.
- Cut white circles for the eyes. Paint a Black circle in the eyes.
- Using the points of the star stencil create monster teeth out of white cardstock. Hot glue under the flap.
- Cut tongues from the red cardstock and glue in place. Add ears and antennas with the pink cardstock.
- Tie a yellow bow and glue to the star bag.