Unfinished wood picture frame, Large wood tag, 1 piece 12” x 12” scrapbook paper (green with several large flowers), Pink ribbon, Pink silk flower, Pearl button, Ink jet printer (optional), Brown distress ink, Cosmetic wedge or cotton ball, Sandpaper, Hot glue gun
- Sand frame and tag smooth, wipe clean.
- Paint inside and out side edges of frame with Nutmeg, Paint edges of tag with Nutmeg. Allow to dry.
- Load a flat brush with Faded Jade and brush onto a paper towel until almost dry. Lightly stroke over Nutmeg.
- Use the frame as a template and cut out a piece of scrapbook paper to cover frame. Carefully cut out center and save for tag.
- Type up then print “Mom you make the world more beautiful” or other special message onto scrapbook paper. 6. Glue papers to frame and tag using Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Use sandpaper to sand away any extra paper until edges are smooth. (Sand in one direction - towards the back)
- Dab cosmetic wedge or cotton ball in brown distress ink then use to distress edges of frame and tag as shown. Allow to dry.
- Seal front and painted edges of frame and tag with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Remove and discard plastic center from flower; glue flower back together with hot glue then glue button to center.
- Tie ribbon into a bow and use hot glue to attach ribbon, flower and tag to frame.