Mini Cereal Boxes, 10 Mini Styrofoam balls, 2 - 1” Styrofoam balls, 1/8” dowel rod, 4 large wiggle eyes, 2 red glitter chenille stems, 2 white glitter chenille stems, #12 Flat brush, #2 Flat brush, #1 Script Liner, Hot glue gun
- Hot glue the box lids shut. Basecoat with 2 coats of Wicker White as a primer.
- Paint one box with Calypso Sky and the other Citrus Green. Approx. 2 ½” from the top paint a Licorice square leaving ¼” border. On the Calypso Sky box paint border with Cardinal Red and the Citrus Green box paint with Daffodil Yellow.
- On the Calypso Sky box paint a Cardinal Red rectangle as shown. Using the end of the brush handle add Daffodil Yellow dots in the corners. Paint a zigzag line with Wicker White.
- Using the end of brush handle paint dots around the body as shown with Wicker White.
- On the Citrus Green box paint odometer shape in Wicker White. Add dashes in Cardinal Red. Outline and paint center line with Licorice. Using the end of the brush handle dot the body with Wicker White.
- With the Script liner & thinned Wicker White add the mouths to each robot. Glue on wiggle eyes.
- Cut 2- 1” Styrofoam balls in half and basecoat with Metallic Silver Sterling.
- Paint 2 mini balls Cardinal Red, 2 mini balls Calypso Sky, 2 mini balls Daffodil Yellow, and 2 mini balls Citrus Green.
- Cut the dowel rods to fit one sliver half and 2 mini balls push through the Styrofoam balls to create legs. Glue legs to the bottom of the box.
- With the chenille stems, wrap one end of the stem a few times, glue to side and trim to desired arm length.