12" x 12" Canvas, 1" Paintbrush, Small stencil brush, White paper, White yarn, Wiggle eyes, Craft glue, Scissors
- Basecoat canvas using Black paint until canvas is fully painted. Allow to dry between coats.
- Dip child's feet in Granite Grey paint and make prints on white paper. Allow to dry.
- Cut prints out of paper and wrap with white yarn to resemble a mummy's wrapping.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
- Place peel and stick stencils as desired and apply White paint using a stencil brush. Allow to dry and remove stencils.
- Attach Footprint Mummies with craft glue.