1" Flat paintbrush, Fun print napkin, Scissors
- Basecoat milk bottle with White Adirondack. Let paint dry.
- Measure area for napkin from bottom of bottle to just before the sides begin to slope toward the bottle opening.
- Separate the napkin down to 1 ply. Tear away the edges where the napkin meets (you will get a better looking seam by tearing rather than cutting).
- Make sure to use a piece of plastic wrap that is larger than the napkin area that will be used. Place pattern face down on the plastic wrap. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge over entire napkin surface.
- Pick up plastic wrap and place as desired, smoothing napkin through the plastic wrap. Once satisfied with placement, just lift off plastic wrap.
- To finish the "neck" portion of the bottle, cut out motifs to fill in the spaces as shown, repeating steps 4 & 5
- Apply Mod Podge over entire surface. Let dry.