Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Nature, Tin pail, Rawhide ribbon, Assorted buttons, White craft glue or hot glue, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates, Paper towels, Rubbing alcohol
- Thoroughly wash tin pail in warm soapy water to remove dirt or grease on surface. Allow to dry.
- Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe over areas to be decoupaged to remove any
- remaining soap residue.
Using scissors cut out desired paper shapes.
- Using ¾” flat brush, apply Mod Podge to backside of paper pieces. Apply to the dry prepared surface. Press in place. Using Mod Podge squeegee holding at a 45° angle, pull squeegee toward you over wet papers using light pressure.
- This will release any caught air bubbles as well as squeeze out any excess Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Mod Podge paper to backside of the tag acrylic shape and if desired, add a second paper shape to front of acrylic shape for added dimension.
- Using the writer tip of the clear Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, apply dimension to the word “nature.” Allow to dry.
Using white craft glue or hot glue, attach small buttons as embellishments.
Attach decorated tag acrylic shape to the neck of the tin pail with another section of rawhide ribbon.