#12 Flat Brush, #2 Flat Brush, #2 Round Brush, ¼” Stencil brush, 1/8” Stencil Tape, 3 large Styrofoam or wood eggs, 4 small Styrofoam or wood eggs, Small Wood Tray, Spanish moss
- Basecoat the large eggs with Neon Pink, Neon Orange, and Jamaican Sea as shown.
- With the round brush paint the hearts as follows: Neon Pink with Light Gray, Neon Orange with Wicker White, and Jamaican Sea with Neon Pink.
- When the hearts are completely dry use a ¼” stencil brush and lightly pounce the Hologram glitter to the heart.
- Paint 2 small eggs Wicker White.
- Tape off the middle of one egg and paint the bottom Citrus Green and the top Neon Pink.
- Tape off the other small egg and paint the bottom Daffodil Yellow. When the Daffodil Yellow is completely dry tape on the yellow side where the colors meet. Tape three stripes on the Wicker White sections and paint with Neon Pink.
- Paint one small egg with Aqua and the other egg with Citrus Green. On the Aqua egg paint the top of the egg with Jamaican Sea. On the Citrus Green egg paint the bottom with Jamaican Sea.
- When the egg is dry, tape off a thin stripe where the two colors meet. Paint the stripe with Neon Pink.
- Paint the tray with Light Gray. When the Light Gray is dry use a dry stencil brush and lightly brush Steel Gray on the edges of the box to create a distressed look.
- Add Spanish moss to the inside of the tray and arrange the Easter eggs.